Sunday, 2 February 2014

Ricoh SP 100 Printer Need to press Form Feed button every time to print more than 1 print

If you have Ricoh SP 100 printer & you need to press form feed button every time when you want to print more than 1 print so follow below steps to solve this printer. This printer is to print A4 size prints. Ricoh SP 100 printer will not able to print leagal print.(as per ricoh technical support ).

Steps to solve your problem

1) Install ricoh SP 100 printer using printer CD.
2) Go to  Start - Setting - Printer & faxes
3) Right Click on installed ricoh SP 100 printer & click on properties
4) Click on paper size & Advance options in top buttons row.
5) Click on Smart organizing monitor ( Left bottom corner)
6) Click on User Tools.
7) Click on Printer configurations
8) Click on Printer
9) on this page you will get Sub paper size. Set it ON.
10) Apply & Save all setting.
11) Try to print from your computer you don't need to press form feed button.
12) More details check below image



22 comments:

joel said...

Do you face an issue where the paper gets stuck almost every time, if I'm printing on the reverse of the page?

Ashish Poyekar said...

no I have not tried but this printer is having lots of problem.

joel said...

Yea. I already regret purchasing it. That setting did not help me regarding pressing Form feed button though.

Ashish Poyekar said...

If you are not able to solve your problem with above steps so you have to upgrade your printer firmware by calling Ricoh support .

Karthik Somalinga said...

Thanks a lot man!!! It helped :)

Ravi Kumar said...

Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!
Cannon Printer Support

ROMEOS said...

I have a Ricoh sp100 the two lights glow when I power on it but roller doesn't seem to be running, way should I do any help...

hiren parmar said...

above advice good i got it my sollution

Gopal sengar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gopal sengar said...

thanks buddy

I got the Solution

thanks a lot

Debabrata Ghosal said...

I tried..but paper is still stuck..is it a hardware problem instead of software or settings? Will it be helpful if i change the feeder roller?

John Butler said...

Hey Debabrata i also faced a lot of problem with paper stuck every time so i opened it and removed a steel blade thin half cylindrical part placed above the feeder roller.

Now sometimes i am getting two papers fed at one go but it has never stuck since then, this blade was actually to let you feed one paper at once. Dont worry removing has really solved my problem of paper stuck.

I am trying to figure out the light error problem which require you to press FormFeed button every time.

Swede said...

I hate this printer

Swede said...

I hate this printer

Mitz said...

This is really a horrible printer!!

Unknown said...

i hate this printer it is just a pain#########

chabab said...

bad printer

hersu said...

since i buy this printer on big discount, i think this problem only with my printer. Not good printer....

Pasadena Printing said...

I love very much because it helps much more always. Signage

Daniel Smith said...

Great article
RJ-900X sublimation printer

Alice walker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aditi mishra said...

That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this.
hp plotter repair service bhopal

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Bluehost